Marriage Seminar: Fusion 2:1
We inspire authentic, God-centered marriages. We desire to see couples experience a passionate, satisfying bond that they truly want to be a part of for life! To coach couples toward this real Fusion, the day will be drenched with hard-hitting, Biblical truths and heart-warming, practical tips.
FUSION 2:1 follows an ABSORB & APPLY approach. Woven into the presentations are huge chunks of time for couples to actually seek to braid these transforming principles into their lives through completing the discussion starters in the conference manuals. Interaction is couple-based only.
The six 1-hour sessions are usually presented in a one-day experience but in some cases can also be given over a weekend or even a weekly format. The following critical marriage issues will be covered:
- The Laws of Attraction: If you stop having fun, commitment alone won’t keep your love alive.
- The Gravity of Baggage: Resolving your hurts releases you to love freely.
- The Acceleration of Connection: Understanding your spouse at a deepening level helps them feel valued and loved.
- The Drag of Friction: Responding to disagreements with respect brings you closer.
- The Combustion of Passion: Finding mutual satisfaction in sex builds a powerful oneness.
- Finalé: Maximizing your marriage through braiding God into your lives.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT FUSION 2:1
Warwick | 21 years married
“These 6 weeks of FUSION have been the best 6 weeks of our marriage! It brought us closer together. We are more open towards one another and now address issues in a loving way.”
Monty | 7 years married
“Fusion 2:1 opened up the lines of communication and opened our eyes to things in the past and present that are preventing us from having the abundant marriage God wants us to have. Thank you!”
Interested in hosting one of our seminars at your church or community group?
Sept 21–23, 2018: Dr. Dave & Donalyn Currie, DFR Weekend (Fusion 2:1 Marriage Seminar on Sat. Sept 22), Nechako Community Church, Vanderhoof, BC
*For more information and to register contact Nechako Community Church