Our Core Values
1. We believe life is relationships. To be successful in life, you need to be able to love and be loved well. The better your connections with the people closest to you, the deeper your satisfaction in life will be.
2. We believe every person has value. You possess incredible, inherent value and you along with all others are worthy of love and respect. Treating others well matters to your own well-being.
3. We believe every person has a purpose. You were created for a purpose even as your fingerprints and DNA precisely mirror your unique reason for existence. You have a destiny in life – determine why you are here.
4. We believe every person must take responsibility. You are accountable for the choices you make in life and cannot blame people or hurts from the past for your decisions today. Make your next three steps your best three.
5. We believe that life is best lived intentionally. Determine what you value and what is important to you and then take steps to carve out time and put in effort to see your priorities put into effect. Live what you believe.
6. We believe in the significance of the family. A strong marriage relationship is what anchors the home. Children grow secure and confident when they experience this love and unity. You’ll never regret putting your marriage and family first.
7. We believe a person’s most important relationship is with God. We have consistently observed and personally experienced the incredible difference God makes in a life, a marriage and a home. We recommend you braid Him into all your important relationships.