Merri Ellen Giesbrecht
Merri Ellen cares… her deep compassion for others is rooted in her joy in coaching people to connect better to God through hearing His voice and connect better to one another in their primary relationships. She excels in spiritual direction. Her 20 plus years of people helping have seen her work effectively with children, teens, young adults, mothers and wives as well as pastors and leaders in ministry. She loves guiding people as they explore their dreams, assess their gifts and abilities and pursue their goals. A major life contribution are her landmark contributions in the area of recovery from depression and anxiety where her writing and coaching have impacted people in 120 countries.
1. EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
Areas of Competency:
- Life Coaching
- Hearing God’s Voice
- Overcoming Depression
- Women’s Challenges
- Spiritual Direction/Formation
- Vocational Transitions
- Parenting Challenges
- Teen Rebellion
- Career Ministry Challenges
2. PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Certified Life Coach with LeaderBreakthru
- Start Right Mentor Training with Teen Challenge
- Credentialed Pastor with the Mennonite Brethren Conference
- Bachelor of Arts in Sports Ministry from Briercrest Bible College
3. WORLDVIEW AND COUNSELLING PERSPECTIVE
Merri Ellen partners with God in helping clients understand their value, their potential and what barriers could be limiting them from their greatest freedom in life’s adventure. She believes many people merely live their lives like a high-performance automobile stuck in first or second gear. She loves asking the right questions to help clients to move you out of park and into full gear.
4. COUNSELLING OPTIONS
- In Office–$75/session. For those living within driving distance of Abbotsford in BC’s Fraser Valley, sessions are available directly with Merri Ellen. Session Length – 50 minutes.
- By Phone or via Skype or Face Time–$75/session. Where distance limits direct personal access, phone or online counseling has been very effective. Session Length – 50 minutes.
5. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Counselling fees are due at the time of the session and can be paid in cash, cheque or e-transfer. Cheques should be made to Merri Ellen Giesbrecht and e-transfers should be made by the end of the day of the session.
With notification of less than 24 hours, clients are required to pay full price for the missed session.
6. MAKING A COUNSELLING REQUEST
You can contact Merri Ellen to make a direct request by emailing her at email@example.com or fill our the Counselling Request Form below.
7. MERRI ELLEN’S COUNSELLING LOCATION
DFR Care Centre
31107 Peardonville Rd.
Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2T 6T9
For directions to get to the DFR Care Centre travelling from East of Abbotsford, click HERE
For directions to get to the DFR Care Centre travelling from West of Abbotsford, click HERE