Click here to request counselling with Olivia.
1. EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
Olivia’s background includes working with individuals who have experienced various levels of trauma, mood disorders and addictions. She has experience facilitating and co-facilitating groups faced with a variety of challenges. Olivia has a passion for helping people sort through the complexities of life, no matter how insurmountable they might seem. She is committed to helping clients of all ages experience healing, growth and breakthrough in their lives.
Olivia’s areas of practice include:
- Parenting Challenges
- Marital Issues
- Navigating Trauma
- Mood Disorders
- Pre-marital Counselling
- Pre and Postpartum Counselling
2. PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) certified by the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC)#17917
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Leadership from Trinity Western University
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology degree from Yorkville University.
- Approved Therapist with the Crime Victim Assistance Program.
- Olivia is a registered clinician with the American Association for Sex Addiction Therapy (AASAT) and is a certified Sexual Recovery Therapist (SRT), Partner Recovery Therapist (PRT) and Partner Betrayal Trauma Therapist (PBTT).
3. WORLDVIEW AND COUNSELLING PERSPECTIVE
Olivia operates from a person-centered approach and works to build a strong therapeutic relationship with her clients. She believes that true healing and transformation come through faith in God and integrates this into therapy, as determined by the client(s).
4. COUNSELLING INFORMATION
Counselling In-Person or Skype/Zoom Sessions available.
Session length: 50 minutes
5. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment is due at the time of the session by cash or cheque or by e-transfer by the end of the day. Make cheques payable to Olivia Mayer
Cancellation Fee: With notification of less than 24 hours, clients agree to pay a cancellation fee equal to a full session.
6. MAKING A COUNSELLING REQUEST
Regardless of the nature of your personal, parenting or family issues, interested individuals, parents or couples should fill out the Counselling Request Form below or email Olivia at: email@example.com
7. OLIVIA’S COUNSELLING LOCATION
DFR Care Centre
31107 Peardonville Rd.
Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2T 6T9
For directions to get to the DFR Care Centre travelling from East of Abbotsford, click HERE
For directions to get to the DFR Care Centre travelling from West of Abbotsford, click HERE