Hockey Marathon Of Hope
- March 9, 2015
A great way to kick off your hockey season!!! A Hockey Marathon like none other in Canada. You can enjoy the game you love while leaving a legacy.
Who? You and 63 other avid hockey players
What? You will get:
• 10 hours of continuous hockey in one day!
• A chance to make a big impact with your life.
• VIP treatment on one of 4 NHL teams
• An NHL hockey jersey and socks…yours to keep.
• Team photos and individual shots with guest NHL Pros.
• Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and a gourmet banquet!
• The Challenge to raise $1000 or more for two great causes!
• PRIZES, PRIZES, PRIZES! (Top 7 fundraisers win prizes!)
Where? Abbotsford, BC
When? September 7th, 2019
Why? To raise money for Imani Orphan Care and Doing Family Right…two local organizations focused on bringing hope to children and families.
How? Each player commits to raising a minimum of $1,000. Once your registration form is received, you will be sent the Player Information Package, which will guide you through the process of finding individuals to sponsor you for this marathon.
CONTACT GEOFF LEE @ 778-552-3489 or firstname.lastname@example.org