Marriage Seminar: Marriage 2.0
Marriage 2.0 is the all new, one of a kind, life-changing 1-day event for couples that believe that “The Best is Yet to Come.” Dr. Dave and Donalyn Currie know that the 2nd half of marriage can be the best half with the right half-time adjustments. Couples are challenged not to just coast, co-exist or complement each other in the years ahead, but to find new God-honoring ways to really connect with each other.
There are six life-refreshing, marriage-liberating sessions with over 15 discussion starters for husband and wife only. These engaging presentations cover these significant topics:
- Togetherness: The heart of marriage is creating an inviting, life-long friendship.
- Vintage: Your attitude in aging shapes your interaction in life.
- Collaboration: Constructive closure keeps the conversation going.
- Significance: Half-time adjustments increase true meaning in life.
- Intimacy: Making love should never end—find a way.
- Anchored: A deep faith in God is a sure foundation for life and beyond.
WHO SHOULD COME: This unprecedented seminar is recommended for couples facing the empty nest and beyond being 20 or more years married or over age 45 in a second marriage. This half is different!
Here are six great reasons why you should consider hosting a Marriage 2.0 in your area:
- You have observed that the 2nd part of marriage has a new set of challenges!
- You want couples to rekindle a closeness that faded in the pressures of the 1st half!
- You desire maturing couples to find a greater sense of significance for your lives!
- You want them to find a way to keep your sex life alive for another 20 years!
- You are praying for serious spiritual legacies for families to witness and follow!
- You know you can count on the refreshing honesty and humor of the Currie’s.
HOSTING A MARRIAGE 2.0 EVENT: To discuss how you can host a MARRIAGE 2.0 1-day conference through your business, in your community or in your church, contact us for details. The recommended schedule for the day is from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Couples attending will have a 1-hour lunch break either with lunch provided or on their own.
ATTENDING A MARRIAGE 2.0 EVENT: With the number of 1-day conferences growing, there may be one near you. Look and see if there is one near you in our upcoming schedule.
To register for a Marriage 2.0 seminar hosted by Doing Family Right visit our store: www.doingfamilyright.com/store
The Best is Yet to Come!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT MARRIAGE 2.0
Orilyn | 36 years married
“Marriage 2.0 is a biblical based, fun, entertaining and encouraging seminar to give validity to the issues we face in the second half of marriage.”
Anne | 35 years married
“Marriage 2.0 provides exceptionally open, honest teaching and encouragement to connect with my spouse and God in a deeper way – in order to finish strong and leave a lasting legacy for our family.”
John | 21 years married
“We came into the seminar with broken communication but leave empowered to work through our problems by talking through the challenges. We are now committed to fully respecting each other.”
Interested in hosting one of our seminars at your church or community group?
September 23, 2017: Dr. Dave and Donalyn Currie, Marriage 2.0 Seminar, hosted by Doing Family Right, Abbotsford, BC
For more information visit our info page or email us!
*To register online: www.doingfamilyright.com/store
January 20, 2018: Dr. Dave and Donalyn Currie, Marriage 2.0 Seminar, Chilliwack Alliance Church, Chilliwack, BC
*Visit Chilliwack Alliance Church online to learn more about registering for this seminar.
January 28, 2018: Dr. Dave and Donalyn Currie, Marriage 2.0 Seminar, Terrace Evangelical Free Church, Terrace, BC
*Visit Terrace Evangelical Free Church online to learn more about these events and to register.