Click here to request coaching with Cam
Cam cares for people and loves to walk alongside them on their journey in life. It’s his joy to encourage people to experience freedom and wholeness. He’s had the privilege of serving in Pastoral Ministry for more than 20 years with half of that time focusing on Youth and Young Adults, and the other half of that time serving the entire adult congregation.
1. Experience and Expertise
Cam specializes in:
- Overcoming Depression & Anxiety
- Sexual Addiction Recovery
- Intimacy Anorexia Recovery
- Marriage Counselling
- Teen Challenges/Rebellion
- Parenting Challenges
- Burnout Recovery
- Self-Worth & Identity
- Life Coaching in all issues
- Spiritual Formation
- Leadership Coaching
- Vocational Challenges/Transitions
- Business Life Coaching
- Birkman Assessment (Styles of Operation)
2. Professional Credentials
Cam’s professional credentials include:
- Coaching Mastery Certificate Program, Creative Results Management
- Credentialed Reverend, Christian Ministers Association
- Certified Birkman Consultant
- Certified Associate with CRG Assessment Systems and the Personal Style Indicator (PSI) assessment.
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Briercrest Bible College
3. Worldview and Counselling Perspective
Cam’s approach to helping people is rooted in his faith in God, and partnering with Him to help others hear His voice. Cam loves to help people discover their true Identity that is foundational to how we live. What we believe, determines what we do in all areas of life. He believes that many times people have self-limiting beliefs that keep them from gaining traction and moving forward in life. He loves to help them discover truths that set them free to experience their true potential and life calling.
4. Counselling Information
In Office sessions. For those living within driving distance of Abbotsford in BC’s Fraser Valley, sessions are available directly with Cam.
Session Length – 50 minutes.
By Phone or via Zoom or Face Time sessions. Where distance limits direct personal access, phone or online coaching has been very effective.
Session Length – 50 minutes
5. Payment for Services
Payment is due at the time of the session by cash or cheque or by e-transfer by the end of the day. Make cheques payable to Cam Broad.
Cancellation Fee: With notification of less than 24 hours, clients agree to pay a cancellation fee equal to a full session.
6. Making a Counselling Request
Regardless of the nature of the issues in your marriage or family, interested individuals or couples should fill out the Counselling Request Form below or email Cam at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.Cam’s Counselling Location
DFR Care Centre
31107 Peardonville Rd.
Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2T 6T9
For directions to get to the DFR Care Centre travelling from East of Abbotsford, click HERE
For directions to get to the DFR Care Centre travelling from West of Abbotsford, click HERE