Click here to request counselling with Cynthia.
1. EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
Cynthia welcomes your individual story. Her heart for people overflows in every session. She’s passionately committed to see her clients flourish. She has served as an elementary and secondary school counsellor so is more than competent to coach people in all things related to children, adolescents, and parenting. She has added specialized training in perinatal mental health.
Cynthia’s areas of practice include:
- Parenting Coaching
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Post-Partum Depression
- New and Expectant Parents
- Handling Challenging Childhood Issues
- Childhood Anxiety
- Handling Learning Disabilities
- Counselling Adolescents
- Parenting Adolescents
- Facing Stress and Anxiety
- Overcoming Depression
- Marital Issues
2. PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology (BA)
- Master’s Degree in Counselling Psychology (MCP)
- Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors- RCC #16960
- Gottman Institute- Bringing Baby Home Program Educator
- Gottman Institute- Couples Therapy Level 1 Certification
3. WORLDVIEW AND COUNSELLING PERSPECTIVE
Cynthia is passionate about working with individuals to create a life that is uniquely purposeful and meaningful to them. From her Person-Centered foundation, she integrates supporting theoretical approaches to help individuals become more of who they truly are, and desire to be. Her faith in God guides her worldview, life, and interactions with others.
4. COUNSELLING INFORMATION
Counselling by phone or online at this time.
Session length: 50 minutes
5. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment is due at the time of the session by cash or cheque or by e-transfer by the end of the day. Make cheques payable to Cynthia Embree
Cancellation Fee: With notification of less than 24 hours, clients agree to pay a cancellation fee equal to a full session.
6. MAKING A COUNSELLING REQUEST
Regardless of the nature of your personal, parenting or family issues, interested individuals, parents or couples should fill out the Counselling Request Form below or email Cynthia at: email@example.com
7. CYNTHIA’S COUNSELLING LOCATION
DFR Care Centre
31107 Peardonville Rd.
Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2T 6T9
For directions to get to the DFR Care Centre travelling from East of Abbotsford, click HERE
For directions to get to the DFR Care Centre travelling from West of Abbotsford, click HERE