Booking a DFR Seminar
Whether you want to book a specific seminar, a teaching series or a full DFR weekend, here are the steps that you should consider:
- Catch a Vision: Determine that you want to do something great to challenge and strengthen the marriages and families within your church and community.
- Choose a Season: Discuss with key leaders as needed to determine when would be the best time for your church calendar to host a marriage and family event.
- Click on Host a Seminar: on the left side of every page click on “Host a Seminar” and you’ll be directed to the contact us page. Fill in the details and we’ll get back to you a.s.a.p.
- Get a Phone Appointment: We find it better to discuss options and answer questions over the phone. We can get your needs and interests better and you can hear our hearts and suggestions better.
- Consider Ministry Options: Go back to your team to consider what will work best from all that you heard in the discussion. Things will be much clearer at this point and you’ll be able to plan more accurately.
- Request Tentative Dates: Email us to request 2 or 3 dates indicating your preference with regard to the DFR events chosen. We’ll hold the key date while you are working through the details.
- Complete the Contract: You will be sent a form to fill out confirming the details of the ministry partnership with DFR. Fill it out and send it back to us. We’ll confirm the event at this point.
- Confirm the Details: You will be sent a package on all the details for hosting the DFR events and the dates you have chosen. Assign the specifics as needed to those with administrative savvy and time to carry them out.
- Get People Praying: Get a team of 6-8 people who you know will cover the event in prayer in anticipation for all that God is going to do. God wants to “do infinitely above all you dare ask or imagine” (Eph. 3:20).
- Create Excitement: Start early to share your passion and vision for hosting DFR for your church and community. Comments from the platform especially by the lead pastor. Get the venue public through posters, flyers, announcements and more.
Note: though we will work to accommodate every request, we are often booked 4 months ahead.
Click here to contact us about Hosting a Seminar or phone: 604-556-1116